What will you be doing?
As a Data Engineer, you will work on a wide range of topics for different clients. You analyze, design, build and integrate data (solutions) from different sources. You will work with different databases and systems to retrieve and structure data. An example of a current project you will be working on is the automation of an SAP data migration (+ data cleaning) for an international manufacturer of electronic components.
In addition to analyzing data, conceiving, developing and implementing solutions, you will be encouraged to create and test new ideas to continuously improve Zenit’s products and services.
Who are you?
You are a puzzle-head, get energy from creating order in chaos (of data) and you like to improve things through innovative solutions. In addition:
- You have at least a BA/BSc degree from a (technical) university;
- Studies such as Data Science, Information Science, Software Engineering, AI and Machine Learning are an advantage;
- You are very proficient with various programming languages including Python and (My)SQL and are able to create your own models;
- You have an eye for detail, are organized and can think logically;
- You easily pick up new information, ask questions to clarify goals, take initiative and are socially competent;
- You can work independently, are able to solve a problem yourself and have a special dose of perseverance;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- Dutch is an advantage;
- You are available for at least 20 hours a week;
- Monday – Friday during office hours;
- You have the ambition to work at a startup
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work as a student at an innovative company;
- Working on assignments for various (inter)national clients;
- Opportunities to grow into a permanent position;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Travel expenses covered when visiting clients;
Office on the Amsterdam canals;