Data Integration Developer
What will you be doing?
As a Data Integration Developer, you will be at the heart of every solution built at Zenit. You will design and implement scalable processes and logic to extract data from a wide variety of sources. You will ensure high quality, security and optimal performance of Zenit’s data solutions, working closely with Zenit’s Software Architects, Data Engineers and Data Scientists. An example of an ongoing project you will be working on is the development of a data migration and data cleaning process for a large multinational from multiple SAP legacy systems to SAP S/4HANA.
In addition to designing and implementing solutions, you will be encouraged to create and test new ideas to continuously improve Zenit’s products and services.
Who are you?
You are a puzzle-head, get energy from creating order in chaos and you like to improve things through innovative solutions. In addition:
- You have at least a BA/BSc degree from a (technical) university;
- Studies such as Data Science, Information Science, Software Engineering, AI and Machine Learning are an advantage;
- You are very proficient with various programming languages including Python and (My)SQL and are able to create your own models;
- You have an eye for detail, are organized and can think logically;
- You easily pick up new information, ask questions to clarify goals, take initiative and are socially competent;
- You can work independently, are able to solve a problem yourself and have a special dose of perseverance;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- Dutch is an advantage;
- You are available for at least 20 hours a week;
- Monday – Friday during office hours;
- You have the ambition to work at a startup