What will you be doing?
As a Data Scientist for Zenit you analyze (large amounts of) data and create valuable insights that you visualize and present to our clients. You use techniques like statistical models or machine learning to support data-driven decisions.
For your work, you collaborate with Data Engineers from Zenit, who work with professional tools to cleanse and transform data into a model you can work in. You will work with the Data Engineers to build fast, scalable solutions that Zenit can deploy to a variety of customers.
Who are you?
You have an eye for detail, can think logically and enjoy improving things through innovative solutions. In addition:
- You are in the final phase of a (technical) WO/HBO study;
- Studies such as Computer Science, Software Engineering and Information Systems are a plus;
- You are highly skilled in various programming languages including Python and (My)SQL and able to create functions and models yourself;
- You easily pick up new information, ask questions to clarify goals, take initiative and are socially competent;
- You can work independently, are able to solve a problem yourself and have a special dose of perseverance;
- You can speak and write fluent English;
- Dutch is an advantage;
- You are available for at least 20 hours a week;
- Monday – Friday during office hours;
- You have the ambition to work at a startup
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to work as a student at an innovative company;
- Working on assignments for various (inter)national clients;
- Opportunities to grow into a permanent position;
- Flexible planning based on your availability;
- A competitive salary;
- Travel expenses covered when visiting clients;
- Office on the Amsterdam canals;